Study in Canada
You are international student and wish to study in Canada?
If you wish to come to Canada as international student you will have to apply for your Study Permit.
To apply for your student visa and study permit, you need to provide us with a copy of your passport and filled student information form (please contact us to obtain), and a deposit of on your account (partially refundable if the visa application is not successful). We will issue an original acceptance letter (LoA) and send it to you to support of your visa application.
Information about the student permit application can be found here: Application to Study in Canada.
Our Designated Learning Institution Number (DLI#) for the application purposes is O110265135107. The official designation can be found here: Designated Learning Institutions List.
Please Note: Information presented below should be ONLY as a reference. Please Check Canadian Immigration Website for current required documents for your study permit here
You MUST submit the following:
Checklist – Attach THIS checklist as a cover sheet to your application.
Original, valid passport, and a photocopy of the biodata (photo) page. Include all cancelled or expired passports, if applicable. The passport should be valid for the duration of proposed study, as the validity of the study permit cannot exceed the validity of the passport.
Study Permit Questionnaire
Two photographs meeting the photograph specifications for yourself and each family member requesting a visa. The photographs should have your name printed on the back, be dated and taken in the past 6 months.
Letter of Acceptance from your educational institution in Canada stating the following:
· unconditional admission;
· course title;
· duration of study;
· level of study;
· start date (multiple start dates, if applicable) and latest possible date of admission.
The following documents are STRONGLY recommended:
Language Test results taken within the last 24 months to demonstrate ability in language of proposed study. (IELTS)
Other educational certificates (if any education obtained) diplomas or degrees (including all marksheets)
Preferred Option for Proof of Funds: Evidence of the sufficient amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada and evidence of payment for 50% of tuition.
In the alternative, you can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for your tuition fee) AND a copy of an Educational Loan.
|Additional Documents (if applicable):|
Scholarships or any financial assistance or award (if applicable) from a government or other funding agency must be presented on official letter stating the full amount of the award, its duration and any governing conditions.
Reference letter from the individuals providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individuals providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location.
If applicable, you must also submit:
If you have answered “yes” to any of the background information questions on the application form provide evidence to backup your statements on the application.
Previous passports showing travel history.
Birth Certificates for each accompanying dependent child.
Any document not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
1. Failure to submit all required documentation may result in refusal or delay processing.
2. False statements or submission of fraudulent documents will result in refusal. You may be required to attend an interview.
3. A medical exam is required for study program exceeding 6 months. Study permit applicants can undergo up-front medical examinations, per instructions below.
4. We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 Decemberfor January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and may be refused.
5. When submitting your completed and signed application form, be sure to include the barcode page.
6. Accompanying spouse and children of all ages must submit their own application forms.
Save time and get case updates online!
No courier fees or mail delivery time – we get your application instantly.
Avoid processing delays. Incomplete applications are returned to you. Applying online helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
If we need to ask for more documents, you can quickly submit them online.
Get updates on the status of your application directly in your online account